Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CSC 18

Hello! It's another Tuesday!! This week I'm going to participate the CASE Study Challenge #18 which I have not participated before. For this friendship card, I stamped the Kraft card stock background by using the Hero Arts' Tree, Birds and Messages stamp set. Besides, I have included a hand-made flower on the card.

A closer look on the paper flower
Supplies
Card Stock: Kraft (American Crafts)
Patterned Paper: Paper Lanterns (October Afternoon), Hippy Girl Collection (Kaisercraft)
Stamp Set: Tree, Birds & Messages (Hero Arts)
Distress Ink: Tattered Rose (Tim Holtz)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Punch: Scallop Circle (EK Success)
Corner Punch: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Sticker: Handmade Sweet Friends Grand Adhesions (K&Company)
Self-Adhesive Lace Border: from Chui
Buttons: Local craft shop

I was inspired by the layout provided on the CASE Study Challenge #18. The flower on the card is well-made and the background is so beautiful!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my! LOVE, LOVE this! I have that stamp, too, and never would have thought to use it to make a background. Genius! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Cristina said - I'd never think that this sentiment would make such a fabby background! LOVE this!
    I'm glad you took the time to play with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww those cards are so so beautiful and softs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Congrats on making the top 3 at Case Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all the lovely comments!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card!!!
    all the elements are perfect; love the big flower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE this card! LOVE the text background and your note! LOVE your handmade flower! LOVE that purple ribbon! FAB card! I might just CASE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! I am crazy about your flower, it's SO good! :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this words are so nice and funny! cute card :) very!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for visiting my blog ;-D I love all your projects but this one caught my eye especially because of the hand-made flower! Now I have a big scallop circle punch & am gonna try one of these - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really made me laugh... how true is that sentiment! Your paper flower is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...