Friday, December 31, 2010

CSC 20 - last post in 2010

Hi ladies! Can't believe that today is the last day of 2010, time really flies. What is your most unforgettable moment in this year? What are you looking forward in 2011??

Today, I'm here to share a card I made which inspired by CASE Study Challenge #20. I used pink, white and black colors in this card, hope you'll like it :) Happy New Year everyone!

Supplies
Card Stock: Natural, Pomegranete (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: So Sophie (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Versamark
Stamp Set: Tree, Birds & Message (Hero Arts), Playful Journey (Tim Holtz)
Embossing Powder: White (American Craft)
Corner Punch: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Flower: Fairy tale Roses Baby Pink (Prima)
Ribbon: Ralph Lauren

I was inspired by Chupa's card on CASE Study Challenge #20

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card.. love the sweet colours.. Love the bicycle and prima :)

    Happy new Year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last card of the year is beautiful just as the others are. Thank you for visiting and making a comment. I plan on returning to see the projects you make in 2011. : )

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lotte,
    This is adorable! I love the bicycle print! Happy New Year!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lotte!

    Thans for stopping by on my blog, in the last minutes of 2010 for you! I love the card you made here, bicycles are so cute on cards!
    Wishing you an amazing 2011!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lotte, Lovely card! I love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flower and the bicycle image on your card- pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so very pretty! :) Love the pink!

    My most memorable moment was my card making Top Ten Trendiest at Moxie Fab World!

    Happy New Year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fantastic bike card, Lotte! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!! My most unforgettable moment was when I received an acceptance email from Cards magazine! It was my dream come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just darling! Love the flower and the layering! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! Love the colors and mix of elements is super!
    Have a happy New Year, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome bicycle! You did a fantastic job cutting it out - not too fussy but still a focal point - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, and great job on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week. Come play again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever and trendy! Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are truly a card person, love all your creations and thanks for dropping by at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...