Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #76


Hello world! It's been months since my last update. Time flies, it's already Feb 2012. Woot!! I'm finally back to my blog and start making cards again. Yes, this is the very first card I made in year 2012 which inspired by Case Study Challenge #76. It's one of my all time favorite challenge blogs since I started making cards. Hmm...I'm really happy to see all the scrappy friends still and always produce gorgeous and beautiful cards.  Hope you enjoy my post and have a nice day :)

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Lotte.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful card! Gorgeous colours, and I love that frame/vellum sentiment combo! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!!!!! Your card is simply WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I LOVE your color combination! This card is just stunning! I am sooo glad you could share this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear!! Welcome back!! I love CASE Study too! And this card of yours is SO gorgeous!! The colors are absolutely beautiful!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Lotte! I love the rich colours and the grid design works so well here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...