Monday, July 16, 2012

CASE Study challenge #99


Seriously I feel really tired after making this card. I used couple hours to figure out what material I should apply and mix up different patterned papers with the elements I intend to use in this card. The layout and idea of this card are mainly come from Kristii, who shares her inspiration at CASE Study Challenge #99. She made a really pretty card with sewing technique. However, I'm unable to do that as I do not have a sewing machine awww... Well, I hope you enjoy reading my blog today! Have a nice day.

6 comments:

  1. really like this card!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the sweet elements that you chose...fabulous inspiration! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow this is really creative...love all your element on your card...all element are perfect for your card...lovely done..

    I am joining also Case Study challenge, my card is number 23, would you mind to hop to my Blog? Many thanks before,hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of elements and textures on your pretty card. The corrugated background is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Lotte! it's totally gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...