Sunday, May 29, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #4 + The Play Date Cafe Challenge #83


Thanks my blog friends for all the wonderful comments. I really appreciated every comment given and thank you for dropping by. Tonight, I'm going to share a graduation card I made just now. This is my very first time making a graduation card. As I don't have any graduation stamp set, I use the alphabet stickers to reflect the message. Besides, I think it's fun to use the color splash of green for graduation project, which also inspired by PDCC83. For the background, I tried to stamp the Hero Arts' Life of the Party Cutouts stamps with black and green colors. Hope you enjoy my post and have a wonderful week ahead.


Challenges Entered:


16 comments:

  1. sooo fun...great combo of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Lotte.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fun! I love the letters over vellum-yummy! Wonderful job with the colors and I'm glad you played along with us at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....this is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I especially like the multi-ribbon flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Lotte :) love all the little people ! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just sweet! This would make a perfect grad card for an elementary school child. Love that pop of green throughout :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN!! Love those cute silhouette kids and that amazing splash of green - delicious! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun, graduation card! LOVE that little ribbon treatment and the bold, black letters on your colored background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great graduation card!! LOVE that you combined these challenges!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the PDCC and joining in the FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness, this is SO adorable!! That paper is so eye-catching and fun. Love that alpha stickers, too. I love that you created a graduation card without any themed graduation products. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for all the lovely comments~
    these comments mean a lot to me :D
    have a nice day ladies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love that fun paper and your pretty ribbon flower. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...