Saturday, March 26, 2011

Scrapbook Goodies from Siam

Hello world! How's life? Woot! I have some good news to share with you all, I'm hired yay!! This is my first job, hopefully I can adapt to the new environment as soon as possible. Besides, I'm back from Thailand with lots of scrapbook goodies. Thailand is such a nice place to visit and for shopping, I bought a lot of gorgeous scrapbook goodies at very low price. The stickers show on the first photo cost around USD2.90 each and the doily rubber stamps cost USD4.00 each only!! However, I hope my busy working life allows me to have some time for card making.

Finally I got the decorative tapes.. :D

Paper flowers and animal stickers

Paper roses 

Some ribbons for Christmas card making on December 

Gorgeous low-priced paper flowers and ribbons 

**********

Hope you all enjoy today's post and have a nice day ladies :)

4 comments:

  1. Yahooo for your new job!!!!!!

    Fun new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you are hired!! Enjoy ur new job. Awesome goodies you have there, loving the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowee.. look at all the goodies.. cant wait to see what you create with them. :)

    Congrats on your new job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your new job! Omg...love the goodies from Thailand!!!!!! You made me saliva dripping! Can't wait to go to Thailand!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...