Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #2 + Paper Players Challenge #38


Hello ladies! How's life? I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I'll only be able to update my blog on next week. So, I'm going to share another card I made in this week before I go for holiday. The card was made based on sketch from Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #2 and colors inspired by Paper Players Challenge #38. Hope you all will like the card I made and wish that I could get a good job after my holiday :)

 

Supplies 
Card Stock: Dark Rosey, Walnut, Skylar, Cream (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Stella & Rose (My Mind's Eye)
Stamp Set: Blossom Art, Big Hugs (Hero Arts), Blackberry (American Craft) 
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Black, Ice Blue, Rounge (Colorbox)
Edge Punch: Apron Lace (Fiskars)
Rhinestone: Silver (Kaisercraft)
Twine: Local Craft Store

  

14 comments:

  1. where u going for holiday? So nice.

    Good take on the card. I'm loving ur twines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card dear... I love your stamping. very nice. Love the colours and twine and butterfly too :). Have a good hols :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lotte! This is a gorgeous card! Love the stamped panel, the twine and of course, that pretty butterfly! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, this is gorgeous! I love the springy colors, have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Lotte! Love how you used the baker's twine and that perfectly placed bling, too. Such a perfect card for spring! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! Enjoy your holiday! Do share some pics with us when you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Lotte.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Lotte! Love that sketch too! Thanks for playing the Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, Lotte! I love the bling! The twine is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Lotte! I love your perfectly placed twine and that blossom stamp! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card and all the best in job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lotte, this is gorgeous! Amazing interpretation - I love how you placed the panel on the card, the twine & butterfly. I'm glad you decided to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for all the lovely comments!!

    I had a great time in thailand!!

    wish to visit thai again in the future !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Красиво сделано. Молодец!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...