Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CPS 198

Hello!! I'm so tired today but here I'm going to share my card for Card Positioning Systems-Sketch 198. Actually, I intended to create a Christmas card for this challenge, however my sista said that it looks like a card for baby :S Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy my creation :)

Supplies
Card Stock: Natural (Worldwin)
Patterned Paper: Boyfriend (Cosmo Cricket), So Sophie (My Mind's Eye), Moof
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Stamp: Cuckoo Stamp Set (Hero Arts)
Edge Punch: Apron Lace (Fiskars)
Corner Punch: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Punch: Flower Shape
Sticker: SW Glad Tidings Icon Grand Adhesions (K&Company)
Buttons: Local craft shop

Here's the sketch provided by CPS 198:

14 comments:

  1. oh i love the colours.. Gorgeous card :) love the horsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card)) and not only for baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!!

    I like the colors that you used, and how you put the flowers
    the 3 buttons give a perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it could be used for either. :) It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!
    Love it:)
    Thank you for your nice comment.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love your design work...happy to be your newest follower and have included YOUR blog as one of the 'newest blogs you must see' on my side bar...come see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for all the sweet comments!!! you made my day !!!! :)
    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and have a wonderful holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is darling - love the rocking horse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so lovely! Love the colours! And the horse is so cute!

    Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...