Thursday, December 2, 2010

Smidapaper's Tag Along Challenge

The rule of "Tag Along" challenge is to create a tag that must include cream, green or light blue colour along with at least one vintage inspired element.

Once again, this is the first time I tried to make a tag. I created the tag with vintage look by using Ranger blending tools and distress inks. Also, the lace and pearls are added to bring out a vintage feel.

the accordion medallion was made by using Fiskars' apron lace punch
A closer look on the details =D Hope you'll enjoy

Supplies
Card Stock: Kraft (American Crafts)
Patterned Paper: So Sophie (My Mind's Eye), Jovial Collection (Basic Grey), Hippy Girl Collection (Kaisercraft)
Stamp Set: Working House 生活工場
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint (Tim Holtz)
Edge Punch: Apron Lace (Fiskars)
Corner Punch: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Chipboard: Handmade Birthday Adhesive Chipboard (K&Company)
Pearls and Ribbon: Local craft shop

2 comments:

  1. This tag is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I visit your blog; my oh my you got talent! I love this tag; that rosette is stunning and the colors are gorgeous. Fabulous!

    And thank you for your sweet comments on my blog; I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...