Sunday, December 5, 2010

love + pink

Today, I've created a card based on the sketch provided by Card Patterns' challenge #93 along with the idea comes from Moxie Fab World's Card Creations: Favourite Occasions Weeks -- The Love Challenge. I created a background with all the "sending love your way" words by using Hero Arts' Tree, Birds & Messages stamp set and Tattered Rose Distress Ink.

The scallop circles were folded over to create a 3D effect

Supplies
Card Stock: Dark Rosey (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: So Sophie (My Mind's Eye), New Arrival Girl Bundle of Joy (Pebbles), Early Bird (Cosmo Cricket), Paper Lanterns (October Afternoon)
Stamp Set: Tree, Birds & Messages (Hero Arts)
Distress Ink: Tattered Rose (Tim Holtz)
Punch: Scallop Circle (EK Success)
Ribbons: Local craft shop

The sketch of Card Patterns challenge #93 and the moxie love card created by Ashley Harris are shown below:

14 comments:

  1. Great card! I like how you flipped the sketch and the pleated hearts! I am a following you now so I can see more of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card!! So sweet and lovely!! Great take on the sketch :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I am going to follow u too! I will come back later to check the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I like the stamped background and the dimension you added with the folded circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the scalloped circles folder over look, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your cards are fabulous!!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun take on the sketch! Love your border! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! It's great to see you here! You made awesome cards! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a wonderful and noble card!
    LOVE it!!!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! I just love that sentiment. Great card--so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for all the lovely comments :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that stamp and the flowers underneath the label! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lotte! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...