Sunday, April 17, 2011

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger: Porch Play

Bonjour world!! Today, I'm going to share a simple card I made which inspired by Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Porch Play. I stamped the American Craft's Blackberry teacup shape with three different colours on white cardstock, and added yellow twine along with red color brad on the bow. It's fun to play with stamping technique on card making, hope you'll enjoy my post and Happy Sunday! 

 *forgive my poor quality photos

9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card... my fave of yours.. beautiful design and colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Lotte.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Lotte I havnt been around lately, wasnt well...
    Love this colourful card, the addition of twine is just WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love how you've used one stamp to create such a cheery pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lotte! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the rows of cups and how you used the colour challenge!! Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...