Thursday, April 7, 2011

Try Stampin' On Tuesday: Challenge #9

Hello world!! How's life? I have a good time in my working place these days.Things just become better when you've positive thinking. :D Today, I'm going to share a card I just made based on Try Stampin' On Tuesday: Challenge #9. It's my first attempt to participate on the challenge of this blog. Hope you'll like it and enjoy your weekend !!

Supplies
Card Stock: Dark Rosey, Kraft (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Stella & Rose (My Mind's Eye), Life's Portrait (Webster's Pages), Hopscotch (BasicGrey), New Arrival Girl Bundle of Joy (Pebbles), Paper Lanterns (October Afternoon)
Stamp Set: Blosson Art, Big Hugs (Hero Arts)
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Ink: Green, Violet (Colorbox)
Rhinestones: Silver (Kaisercraft)
Twine: Local craft store


12 comments:

  1. Lotte,
    This is so cute! I left you an award on my blog!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet.... I love that flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card! Love it! The the slight changes you have made to the Sketch really make the card! Great use of the twine and Love the rhinstones! Thanks for playing over at Try Stampin;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done! I love the rhinestones in the center detail of the flower! Great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unique card. Just the right amount of bling! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, i like the flower. And those blings are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just make a card with a flower similar to yours, I loved it!

    Greetings.

    http://crea-lo-inimaginable.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! So cool!) Thank you very much for your congratulations and for visiting my blog), I would be happy to have you as my reader, and I am pleased to read your blog), let's talk?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your visit to my blog and your kind comment! Love your card as well! Greetings from Abu Dhabi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, I love this card! I have a flower image close to that one, and I love what you did with the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...