Friday, April 1, 2011

The Paper Players: Challenge #40

Hi world. How's life? It's been 1.5 week since I started to work, probably I will encounter a lot of challenges  ahead. However, I hope that i can adapt to the new environment as soon as possible and overcome the problems wisely. 

Well, here I'm going to share a card I made based on sketch provided by The Paper Players: Challenge #40. I'm not so happy about the outcome of this card, perhaps our feeling and life reflect on our creation. I hope I can enjoy and cherish my life. Have a nice day ladies :)


Supplies
Card Stock: Kraft (Bazzill)
Patterned Papers: Circa 1934 (Cosmo Cricket), Hopscotch (BasicGrey)
Stamp Set: Dream Big (Verve), Big Hug (Hero Arts)
Ink: Rouge, Tuxedo Black (Colorbox), Blue (Micia)
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Embellishment: Handmade Wood Art (K&Company)
Ribbon, Twine, Ticket: Local craft store


11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Lotte.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fabulous card, Lotte! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...is this cute or what! So many fabulous details, Lotte, but I must say that the red scrunchy ribbon really catches my eye! Love the bird! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is wonderful, I enjoy the bright colours and the ribbon. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players. Good luck in your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lotte, I just love how you put this together! The bright ribbon, the popped up image and the distressed details...looks great! Good luck to you as you embark on your new job! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Love the bold colours.. me likey the birdie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this card is lovely! Love the red bold ribbon and the cute birdie! and all the best to your new job! I started my first job around this time last year. Things are tougher in the beginning, but they always get better with time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love all the elements included : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun for sure! Love the bird & the ruffled ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the detail on everthing in the card! lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...