Friday, April 22, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #7

 
Hi world! Today, I managed to get myself for a little shopping at Smidapaper. I bought some very beautiful Stella & Rose products, stickers and edge punch. Besides, I was really happy with the scrapbook goodies given by Cindy, which I've almost forgotten. **THANKS CINDY!!! You're so kind** With all my new scrapbook toys, here's my new creation which inspired by Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #7 sketch. Hope you'll like it :D


Supplies
Card stock: Dark Rosey, White (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Stella & Rose (My Mind's Eye), Snow Day (Crate Paper)
Stamp Set: Stella & Rose (My Mind's Eye), Boards & Beams (Papertrey Ink), Dream Big (Verve)
Ink: Tea Leaves (VersaMagic), Brown, Black (Colorbox)
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Edge Punch: Embroidered Floral (Martha Stewart)
Punch: Classic Butterfly (Martha Stewart)
Brad: Pyrus Blazed Brad (BasicGrey)
Flowers: Fairy Flora Collection (Prima)
Lace: Local craft store



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...